Monday, May 7, 2012

I came from the 90s

So in the interview with "give up" I asked him about his first concert.  Figured I would pony up on mine as well.  Actually, I am going to cheat and merge my first two since they involve the same band.  September 4th 1992 the Metallica/Guns n Roses/Faith No More tour passed through Houston and played at the Astrodome.  I missed half of Faith No More's set and the acoustics in the Dome were awful.  Faith No More came back through supporting "Angel Dust" with Kyuss and Babes in Toyland.  They played the long gone Unicorn (formally a Krogers).  Both Kyuss and Faith No More killed it.  This was almost 20 years ago, so no smart phones that shoot HD video, thus finding footage of that show is pretty hard.  So here is a performance live on MTV from that era.  No Jersey Shore yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment